Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I keep my iPhone from using the phone for connectivity?

I am about to leave the country and I would like to take my iPhone with me. The hotel has wifi, so I would be able to get my email, check travel guides, etc. But, it is a company owned phone and I don't want to accidentally use the phone to connect instead of the wifi. Is there a way that I can shut off the phone connectivity? Also, how do I shut off the phone on the plane?How do I keep my iPhone from using the phone for connectivity?turn off the 3GHow do I keep my iPhone from using the phone for connectivity?The solution to your problem is pretty much the same.



When travelling on a plane simply turn on the Airplane Mode: Settings --%26gt;%26gt; Airplane Mode slide to On. This will stop all radio signals i.e. phone and wi-fi but will allow you to play games and listen to music etc.



To only have wii-fi on keep the iPhone in Airplane mode and then go: Settings --%26gt; Wi-Fi at the top of this screen turn Wi-fi slider switch to On.

No comments:

Post a Comment